1. Information about the collection of personal data
(1) The following provides information about the processing of personal data, which arise during the use of services offered by COHAUSZ & FLORACK. Personal data are all data that are personally identifiable to you, such as your name, address, e-mail addresses, telephone number or user behavior.
(2) The entity responsible pursuant to Art. 4 para. 7 of the Basic EU Data Protection Regulation (DS-GVO) is COHAUSZ & FLORACK Patent- und Rechtsanwälte Partnergesellschaft mbH, Bleichstrasse 14, 40211 Düsseldorf, Germany, represented by Gottfried Schüll, ibid. e-mail: email@example.com.
(3) You can reach our data protection officer by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or our postal address with the addition "the Data Protection Officer".
COHAUSZ & FLORACK
The Data Protection Officer
Tel.: +49 (0)211-90 490-0
Fax: +49 (0)211-90 490-49
(4) We process personal data for the purpose of fulfilling the contractual obligations arising from the mandates assigned to us and in connection with other contractual relationships (e.g. authorities, suppliers, banks, service providers), as well as for information about our services and related legal issues (Art. 6 para. 1 b DS-GVO) and in the context of a weighing of interests for self-promotion, unless you have objected to the use of your data (Art. 6 para. 1f DS-GVO). We expressly point out the existing right of objection for the aforementioned use.
2. Your rights
(1) You have the following rights towards us with regard to personal data concerning you:
• The right to information
• The right to correction or deletion
• The right to limitation of processing
• The right to object to processing, including in particular processing based on a weighing of interests
• The right to data transferability
• The right of withdrawal of consent to processing
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about our processing of your personal data.
3. Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) If you do not agree to the data collection and processing described below when accessing the Internet, please leave this website, do not download any further parts of our website to your computer and do not contact us by e-mail. Because, the data collection and storage are automatic.
(2) We also process personal data that are collected during a simple visit to our website to improve our Internet offer, in compliance with the applicable data protection regulations. Personal data will neither be published by us without authorization nor passed on to third parties without authorization.
When you visit our websites, our web servers temporarily store each access in a log file. The following data are recorded and stored until they are automatically deleted:
• IP address of the requesting computer
• Date and time of access
• Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GTM)
• Name and URL of the retrieved file
• Amount of data transferred
• Message as to whether the retrieval was successful
• Identification data of the browser and operating system used
• Internet site from which access is made
• Contents of the request - concrete page
• Name of your Internet access provider
• Access status/http status code
• Operating system and its interface
• Language and version of the browser software
These data are processed for the purpose of enabling use of the website (connection establishment), system security, technical administration of the network infrastructure and optimization of the Internet offering. The IP address is only evaluated in the event of attacks on the COHAUSZ & FLORACK network infrastructure.
Personal, non-anonymous user profiles are not created. Recital 29 of the Basic Data Protection Regulation refers to the use of user profiles under a pseudonym, provided that the information with which the personal data can be assigned to a specific person is kept separately.
(3) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website(s). Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard disk in the browser you use and through which certain information flows to the place that sets the cookie (in this case by us). Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
• Transient cookies (see b)
• Persistent cookies (see c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. This includes in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which different requests of your browser can be assigned to the common session. This will allow your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and refuse the acceptance of third party cookies or all cookies, for example. Please note that you then may not be able to use all functions of this website.
5. External contents
6. Use and disclosure of personal data
Any use of your personal data will only be made for the purposes stated in section 1 and to the extent necessary to achieve these purposes.
Personal data will only be transmitted to state institutions and authorities within the framework of mandatory legal provisions or in the public interest, in particular if disclosure is necessary for legal or criminal prosecution in the event of attacks on our network infrastructure (Art. 6 Para. 1c and d DS-GMO). A passing on to third parties for other purposes shall not take place.
7. Consent to further use
In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. To do so, you will usually have to provide additional personal data that we use to provide the respective service, such as electronic newsletters or forums that require prior registration and further processing of personal data, such as longer-term storage of e-mail addresses, user IDs and passwords.
Such data will only be used for the purposes stated in the collection, which go beyond the fulfilment of our contractual obligations under the mandate relationship and if you have transmitted them to us for this purpose and have given your prior consent to the processing (Art. 6 Para. 1a DS-GMO).
Special note: You can revoke your consent at any time with effect for the future. Please address the revocation in writing (see above) or by e-mail to our data protection officer, e-mail: datenschutzcohausz-florackde
Personal data that you transmit by e-mail will be stored and used by COHAUSZ & FLORACK to process the e-mail in accordance with the purpose for which it was sent. COHAUSZ & FLORACK does not wish to receive unsolicited advertising and other comparable offers.
If you wish to contact us by e-mail, we would like to point out that the content of unencrypted e-mails can be viewed by third parties. We therefore recommend sending confidential information by post. Please note that personal data transmitted by e-mail will be stored and processed for further processing of your enquiry (see No. 3 above).
COHAUSZ & FLORACK uses technical and organizational security measures to protect your personal data managed by us against accidental or intentional manipulation, loss, destruction or against access by unauthorized persons.
10. Links to websites of other providers
Our website(s) may contain links to websites of other providers. We would like to point out that this data protection declaration applies exclusively to the website(s) of COHAUSZ & FLORACK. We are not able to influence and do not control that other providers comply with the applicable data protection regulations.
Under the name "CFDataroom" COHAUSZ & FLORACK offers certain clients web-based document storage within the scope of the client relationship, which contains certain interactive features. If and to the extent that personal data are stored and processed for access to CFDataroom and/or to the files in the file system, the use and protection of such data are regulated by COHAUSZ & FLORACK’s special General Terms and Conditions for CFDataroom.
11. Validity and timeliness of the data protection declaration
This Data Protection Declaration is dated as of May 2018 and is effective for as long as no updated version replaces it.
Due to the further development of our website or the implementation of new technologies, it may become necessary to change this Data Protection Declaration. COHAUSZ & FLORACK reserves the right to change the Data Protection Declaration at any time with effect for the future. We recommend that you re-read the current Data Protection Statement from time to time.