History

COHAUSZ & FLORACK was founded in 1954 by the patent attorneys Werner Cohausz and Wilhelm Florack in Düsseldorf. Their first clients were enterprises from the steel industry, railway and motor vehicle construction, agricultural engineering and textile machine construction.

In the seventies and eighties the firm extended its services to the two large and important fields of electrical engineering and chemistry; in the nineties telecommunications and life sciences/biotechnology followed.

Since 1997 patent attorneys and attorneys-at-law have been associated with COHAUSZ & FLORACK.

COHAUSZ & FLORACK has been a partnership since 2010.

Partnership

Partnership of patent attorneys and attorneys-at-law based in Düsseldorf.

Consulting services

Patent attorneys and attorneys-at-law with specializations in all technical and scientific fields provide consultancy services in intellectual property law, unfair competition law, copyright law and in all related fields of law – both nationally and internationally.

Special expertise

Conception, application, prosecution and administration of comprehensive protective rights portfolios for national and international clients, adversary proceedings, contractual matters and arbitration.

C&F Logo
↑ to top ↑